Spring Time De-Clutter, Design, & Upcycle Event with Karen McIntosh Murdock
De-Clutter, Design, & Up-Cycle
Is your space looking cluttered or your basement suddenly becoming a STORAGE MONSTER?
STUFF! STUFF! STUFF!
Are you feeling like you are drowning in STUFF and wishing you could just wave a magic wand to get your home more organized? Or just wanting to know how to effectively RELEASE all that unnecessary clutter not serving you well?
If so, you are ready to de-clutter and hit reset on your home decor! This evening is designed with you in mind!
Is it Time to Take a Second Look at Your Space?
Hosted by Fabulous@50 this evening features Karen Murdock, owner of Your Organized Friend, and her team of experts in design and up-cycling, Zareena Ali and David & Celeste Cockle for a entertaining and informative evening.
You Get 4 Experts In One Evening!
Join us for this workshop where you will:
- Learn how to work with your own clutter style.
- Learn how to stop clutter from overtaking your home.
- Learn tried and true expert de-cluttering techniques.
- Learn creative up-cycling solutions.
- Discover ways to reorganize and gain more space.
- Discover ways to style your home with flare.
- Discover de-cluttering and downsizing solutions
- Discover insider secrets from experts in their field.
So, bring your notebooks, your questions, your photos and your friends!
Get Registered Today! Limited Seating Available!
Light Snacks and Refreshments will be provided.
Integrity Seminars - Creators Code
10977 127 Street Northwest
(Across from Westmount Hall)